|Location|| ||810 Dutch Square Boulevard|
Columbia, SC 29210
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
Exciting opportunity for a high-performing Senior Call Center Manager with proven success in Call Center leadership. In search of an effective problem-solver, strategic thinker, and process improver that wants to work for an organization that makes a statewide impact. The ideal candidate is a strong people leader that has a passion for directing performance objectives, spearheading change, and developing talent. Collaborate with leadership in the planning and implementation of call center operations. This role will champion performance optimization, customer experience, and quality control. Direct, supervise, and motivate exempt and non-exempt employees at all levels of the business. Adhere to safety and compliance standards to deliver exceptional internal and external service.
- Leverage resources to simplify and enhance customer experience, reporting, end-user experience, membership activities, and troubleshooting
- Encourages collaboration and support of cross-functional business initiatives to ensure quick resolution of business issues.
- Spearhead the development of leadership competencies that drive individual and team goals
- Provide expert knowledge of workforce forecasting and planning to ensure necessary staffing levels
- Foster high levels of morale, team engagement, and collaboration
- Utilize data and reporting to identify trends and develop business case for solutions
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, such as Special Teams, IT, Public Awareness, etc.
- Design and prepare statistical reports, maintain historical data and prepare comparative analysis pertaining to department finances and expenditures
- Serve as a call center technical expert; maintains understanding of industry terminology and system functionality
- Create objectives for appraisals and performance criteria and recommend salary adjustments
- Assists in marketing efforts, speaking engagements, presentations as needed; performs certain public relations functions, and may act in the interest of other utility organizations or committees
- Administer coaching, performance improvement plans, corrective action, and terminations
- Adhere to and maintain budget as set forth by Executive Director
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years’ work experience in a call center management role
- Must have the ability to efficiently analyze data and implement changes and improvements to make the call center more cost-effective and productive, while possessing the skill to present data to back up the need for the changes
Exciting opportunity for a high-performing Senior Call Center Manager with proven success in Call Center leadership. In search of an effective problem-solver, strategic thinker, and process improver that wants to work for an organization that makes a statewide impact. The ideal candidate is a strong people leader that has a passion for directing performance objectives, spearheading change, and developing talent. This is a full-time position in Columbia, SC.